NexSolv, Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions in Chantilly, VA and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
- Database Management Specialist (Job Code DMS)  -  Implement & maintain database backup & recovery procedures & ensure data integrity, security & recoverability in DBMS applications.
- Software Developers (Job Code SD)  -  Design, develop, implement, test & support applications software.
- EDI Systems Analysts (Job Code EDI) -  Gather requirements, analysis, documentation & business process flows for client Electronic Data Interchange systems.
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to:
4506 Daly Dr., Suite 150
Chantilly VA, 20151.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and prepare user requirements, system specifications and definitions.
- Provides application subject matter expertise and solution integrations management processes.
- Improves business processes through process re-engineering and automation as appropriate.
- Analysis of business requirements and create high level technical specifications and design documents.
- Perform business reporting and use database management, ETL tools. Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Design and develop application components using Java, J2EE, SOA, EJB, JQuery, WebServices, Oracle in Windows and Unix environments.
- Perform system integration using ESB and BPEL constructs.
- Design and develop frameworks and reusable components for system integration using Java, J2EE and EIP Design Patterns.
- Perform web development using java based web technologies such as JSP, Struts, Spring, JDBC and Hibernate. Unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Adapt and implement software development standards and best practices. Participate in system design and code reviews
- Prepare and review Test cases and Procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance of business requirement.
- Work with business team to make sure all the requirement changes are captured in the test plan and test cases.
- Create automation regression test scripts, maintain and enhance scripts as per all application change request.
- Design test plans and test cases as per the user stories acceptance criteria.
- executing test cases and reporting defects with appropriate severity, priority levels.
- Perform Web Service testing using SOAP UI.
Situated between fairmount park and the prestigious philadelphia cricket club, this beautiful 2+ acre property is truly ...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Chestnut Hill Evergreen
Impressively positioned overlooking 3.5 captivating acres, designated as "significant" by the chestnut hill historical s...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Blue Bell
- Provide subject matter expertise in healthcare applications and solution integrations management processes.
- Experience in healthcare industry working with various EDI transactions - 834, 835, 837, 270/271, 820 and 999.
- Monitor EDI system on a daily basis. Ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Serves as the main point of contact to document and prioritize scope changes and obtain stakeholder approvals.
- Maintain complete documentation of EDI system, processes and procedures, and trading partner requirements.
- Participate in developing logical model and implementing requirements on SQL
- Create stored procedures and write complex queries and T-SQL Joins to address various reporting operations and also random data requests
- Perform Data source investigation, develope source to destination mappings and data cleansing during data loads.
- Create stored procedures to validate the data coming with different data discrepancies using data conversions.
- Be the point of contact for all the Data processes, Data Mappings, Data dictionaries, Data pulls and Reporting solutions
- Responsible for Managing middleware environments/components including Installations, upgrade, tuning system resources
- Provide application server ( Websphere/JBoss AS) design topologies and recommending architecture choices
- End-to-end monitoring of middleware and web tier platforms for both performance and availability.
- Implement and administer appropriate middleware management tools across all middleware instances
- Debug/ troubleshooting complex application and technical incidents occurring on the various applications.
- Build system administration scripts using Bash, Perl, Jython.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a unique live / work space in one of philadelphia's most popular neighborhoods. ...Courtesy of ll Banker Preferred-Philadelphia
Located in chestnut hill, recently named by the american planning association as one of america's top 10 great neighborh...Courtesy of RE/MAX Services
- United States
A once in a lifetime opportunity! live in this grand home with its stunning entry and staircase, bedroom suites, firepla...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Chestnut Hill Evergreen